Paying bills is one of the most essential tasks we have to do every month. Non-payment of bills not only can lead to an interruption in the given services, but can also have legal implications. Timely payment of any postpaid bill can help you build creditability with your service provider. Moreover, it helps to build your CIBIL score. The CIBIL score keeps track of your repayment history and other credit details to give you a score for your lending worthiness.
If you have a postpaid connection for yourself and your family, we highly advice you to pay your bill on time every month to avoid any complications.
Every postpaid operator has different ways for bill repayment and account management. In this article, we will talk about how you can pay your Airtel postpaid bills and manage multiple postpaid accounts easily in one place.
Airtel Thanks app: one-stop solution for all your Airtel services
The Airtel Thanks app is the best platform to manage your and your family’s postpaid connections in one place.
We understand how confusing it can be to go to different places and get different amounts of bills each month. One can easily miss a payment in all this chaos. Therefore, it is so much easier when you have all your bill commitments at one place. The Airtel Thanks helps in the same manner.
How to add/manage multiple postpaid accounts on the Airtel Thanks app
Follow the below steps to add multiple postpaid accounts on your Airtel Thanks app:
- Download the Airtel Thanks app or update your app from Google Play store or iOS App store.
- Now, find the option called ‘Add a service’ option on your home page called ‘manage.’
- Now click on ‘Add a service’ to add a new connection. There will be 4 options available here – Prepaid, Postpaid, DTH, and Broadband. Given that you wish to add a postpaid account, please select postpaid.
- Enter your postpaid mobile number and hit proceed. Your number will get an OTP. Please enter the same and hit ‘Proceed.’
- Your account will be added in the app.
- Now, again click on postpaid under ‘Add a new connection’ and enter your family member’s postpaid number. You can also browse through your contact list to add the number. The entered number will receive an OTP. Please enter the same and hit ‘proceed.’
- Similarly, add other accounts using the same method.
- Once all accounts are added, it will be reflected on the services tab of the home page.
- All the added accounts can be managed on the app. Every month, the due bill will be reflected there itself for each contact.
The app also provides payment reminders each month and gives you exclusive offers for the postpaid connections.
Use the Airtel Thanks app to manage multiple postpaid accounts easily. Follow the above-mentioned steps to add a new connection/service for easy management and payment reminders every month. You can make the payment on the app itself as Airtel Thanks also works as a BHIM app.
If you have a prepaid number, you can recharge your number using the Thanks app too instead of other online recharge apps.